When Autumn arrives I am certain of two things:
1. I will be purchasing candy corn and eating it.
2. I will be eating it alone while my husband holds back involuntary gags. It is a season-long controversy in our home.
So, what’s your take? When you see those yummy candies appear on the shelves for 99 cents do you scoop them up and tear them open in the car or do you equate eating candy corn with eating a candle?
While you ponder my deeply urgent question, be sure to check out some of these links. Happy weekend everyone!
- Check out these Surprising Uses For Your Dishwasher from Real Simple Magazine. There are some REALLY good ideas in there.
- Jeff from My Super-Charged Life posted Improve Your Marriage: 50 Acts Of Simple Love.
- Check out A Dozen (or so) Ways To Make A Few Extra Bucks from Gather Little By Little.
- Kitchen Stewardship presents My First Roux (And A Cream Of Potato Soup Recipe). Perfect for the chilly weather!
- Tsh at Simple Mom says that What’s Healthy For Kids Is Healthy For Adults – and I agree.
- Netta posted her Quick Kitchen Fixes for Fruit Dip and Hot Chocolate.
Why I do what I do ~ Chloe just woke up from her nap, walked up to me and said, “Mama I just woke up last year.” I smiled.
Candy Corn photo by Juushika Redgrave
Have you liked Domestic Cents on Facebook yet?