Lately, Chloe has been obsessed with taking pictures. We don’t have an expensive camera, so we let her use it as long as she’s supervised. She gets some of the cutest pictures from a much different perspective than we have – like the one above. She was in the back seat of the car on a long trip the day after Christmas. So cute.
Here are a few of the things I enjoyed reading this week. I’ve begun sharing things in my Google Reader as I find links that are useful, interesting or just funny. If you’re interested, feel free to subscribe to my shared items here. I’ll still post my favorite links each week right here on my site though. Happy Weekend!
- 15 Uses For Incredibly Inexpensive White Vinegar from The Simple Dollar
- How I Ruin Antiques from Remodeling This Life
- Tomato Basil Soup from Skip To My Lou (My favorite kind of soup. I WILL try this recipe)
- Financial Baby Steps: Save Up $1,000 And Become Debt-Free from Simple Mom
- 101 Way To Cut Your Spending This Year from Being Frugal
- Wrapping Paper Storage: A Frugal Alternative from Amy Loves It
- Cloth Diapers vs. Disposable Diapers from Cash Money Life
- Homemade Bleach Wipes from Blisful E
- My Real-Life, Practical Daily Routine from Small Notebook
Why I do what I do ~ Yesterday Chloe asked me if she could go outside and play in the kiddie pool. It’s January. There’s at least a foot and a half of snow on the ground. I told her that it’s too cold for the pool. A minute later she came back and said, “We could go in the pool with our boots and snow pants. Then we wouldn’t be cold.” What a little thinker Have you liked Domestic Cents on Facebook yet?