Since cutting our cable and getting rid of our DVR, David and I have drastically cut down on the number of TV shows we follow. The Office made the cut though. It started back up again this week and it still cracks me up.
Here were some of the highlights from my Reader this week. Enjoy!
- Frugal, Kid-Friendly Recipes from Moneywise Moms
- Rice-a-Roni Alike from The Train To Crazy
- 4 Money-Saving Tips For Using Your Dryer from Almost Frugal
- Watch Movies & TV Online For (almost) Free Using Your Computer from Wealth Pilgrim
- How I Learned To Control My Money from ChristianPF
- Teaching Honesty by Me at Blissfully Domestic
- What Does Your Marriage Teach Your Children from Simple Mom
- How To Request A Credit Freeze From The Credit Reporting Agencies from My Two Dollars (Useful info in the scary case of identity theft)
- What To Do When You Can’t Pay Your Bills from Being Frugal
- Reuse: Some Projects At Our House from Smart Family Tips
- Do You Know These 10 Tips For Even Better Homemade Chicken Stock? from Kitchen Stewardship
Why I do what I do ~ It’s funny when kids attempt to copy an adult phrase but mix it up a little. I overheard recently, “Oh for goodness shake.”Have you liked Domestic Cents on Facebook yet?