I’m going to do the Why I do what I do first today ~ This dinosaur is the latest casualty at my house. It’s not uncommon for things to be broken or maimed in some way. One of the girls brought this to me and demanded, “fix it.” In a strange way I felt like I could identify with the poor guy, who I’m told, is not a dinosaur at all but in fact a unicorn. Who knew that unicorns walked the earth right along side Little Foot.
Here are some great reads from my Reader. Enjoy!
- The Festival Of Frugality was hosted at Living Almost Large. Great job!
- The Only Failure Is Failing To Learn posted at Clever Dude.
- Is Personal Responsibility Dead? was posted at Five Cent Nickel.
- Rachel at Small Notebook posted about her No Spend Month. She was even featured on her local news. Be sure to click through to watch the video!
- A Simple Example Of Why Spending Less Than You Earn Works posted at Free Money Finance. Simple solid truth.
- Save A Little Money, Save A Little Planet: A Primer posted at Smart Family Tips.
- Outdoor Games Children Play: Fun And Free posted at Blissfully Domestic’s Family Bliss.
- Corey posted at Simple Mom and answered a great question: What Do I Do When My Spouse And I Aren’t On The Same Page.
- Wish David at My Two Dollars a Happy Birthday, but don’t buy him anything. He wrote: I Don’t Want A Gift, But Thank You. Great post on meaningful gift giving.
Lastly, Kate at Curiositys gave me an award. I’ve actually already received this one once but wanted to be sure and say THANKS to her! It amazes me that people continue to read what I write. It means the world to me. Thank you.
Have you liked Domestic Cents on Facebook yet?